Images may be subject to copyright
Rated by many as the best water park in the world, Siam Park is undoubtedly visually stunning and the most popular of all the parks in Tenerife. It presents lush vegetation, impeccable cleaning and friendly service that make your visit to the park a pleasant experience.
With a fine Thai aesthetic and original attractions that break the norm, Siam Park has won the Trip Advisor award for best water park. We bring you all the information you might need before visiting the park.
Siam Park attractions
- Tower of Power: The most iconic attraction in the park is a huge 28-meter high slide that descends along a beautiful ancient-inspired construction. The 76-meter-long route concludes by passing through a giant shark and stingray aquarium.
- Sea Lions: At the entrance of the park are the best possible guardians: some cheerful sea lions that constitute one of the main and most pleasant attractions of the park.
- Kinnaree: Opened in 2012, this attraction ensures adrenaline: it begins with an impressive funnel that leads to a winding 213 meter course that will slide you directly into a large tornado wave. You dare?
- Mai Thai River: How would you like to walk through the park in a relaxed way, lying down and without haste, to be able to admire its careful landscape? The Mai Thai River is the longest and steepest river of all the water parks in the world. Waterfalls, vegetation and the shark aquarium will undoubtedly make you enjoy this fantastic experience.
- Siam Park Dragon: Live the incredible sensation of gravity 0 in the company of your friends or family! In this attraction you can descend in comfortable 4-person floats through its vertical funnel and share the adrenaline.
Tips and services
- Hammocks, floats, vests and umbrellas: Their use is free in Siam Park, they are included in the price of admission to the park. (According to disposition).
- Eating in Siam Park: Inside Siam Park there are a wide variety of restaurants or cafes where you can sit and admire the beautiful surroundings. You can go to the Tea House for coffee, tea and pancakes, or to Sweet Siam if sweets are your thing. The Thai Bar offers an exceptional atmosphere where you can enjoy champagne, sangria or cocktails in the middle of the Mai Thai River. Do you want to move to the heart of Thailand? Then go to the Beach Club, with a typical structure of the country, and located right on the beach to offer you the best chicken and hamburgers. To enjoy a barbecue, hot dogs or mojitos in the sun, you have the option of going to the Beach Bar.
- Access to the park with food or drinks is prohibited.
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers: The use of changing rooms and showers is also completely free. Lockers can be rented for € 3 or € 5 depending on their size, and towels for € 5.
- Free Wi-fi service.
- Parking: There are parking spaces available for € 3 (limited number)
- Private events: You can rent the wave pool for surfing (+34 822 070 000 ext. 422) or organize events at Siam Park (34 822 070 000).
Reviews are not verified elCambiador does not check reviews, but checks for false or offensive content and removes it when identified Log in to write a review
- There are no reviews
The platform with information on places or places to go with children.
elCambiador helps many fathers, mothers, grandparents, uncles or occasional babysitters every month to make the little ones have a great time every day and make their experiences the best. Use elCambiador's website and app to search hundreds of opinions and comments on accommodation, restaurants, cafes or bars, playgrounds, ball parks, toy libraries, academies, museums, amusement parks or nearby stores (clothing, toys, accessories, baby). In a travel or in a day to day basis, caregivers trust elCambiador to compare services, schedules and opinions.
Leisure and amusement park in Costa Adeje
Leisure and amusement park in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Leisure and amusement park in Spain
Water park in Costa Adeje
Water park in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Water park in Spain