Published: October 24, 2016
Effective: October 24, 2016
Thanks you for using elCambiador.es! This document describes how we collect, store and process the information we receive when you use our web site software and services (hereinafter, the "Services").
WHAT INFORMATION WE NEED AND WHY?To ensure the work of our services, safety and continuous improvement, we collect and store the following information:
Account. We collect certain information and link it up to your account. This includes your name and email address. With the help of some of our services, you get access to your account and your information through other service providers. The email address will also be used as a method of communication of notices and newsletter (you can unsubscribe the service at the following link "Unsubscribe newsletter ")
Use. We collect information from devices that are used to access our services. This includes IP address, browser type and device you use, the information on the website from where you came to our site and identification numbers of the devices. It's devices, depending on the settings can also transmit to our Services location information.
Other users. Our services share your username in case you comment any of the places shown.
Representatives of the authorities. We may provide your information to third parties consider it necessary to (a) compliance with the law; (B) prevent someone's death or serious injury; (C) prevent fraud, misuse of elCambiador.es or harm our users; (G) protect the rights or property of elCambiador.es.
Save your data and responsible management - this is our goal, and we are aware of the related liability. We believe the data of our users are guaranteed with equal protection, regardless of whether our services are stored on hard disks or in the homes of the users.
HOW TO STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Preservation of information. We store the information you provide to our Services as long as necessary, so that these services are able to lend their services. If you delete your account, we will also remove your information. But please note: (1) the removal of this information from our server and storage may be delayed; (2) We can save this information as necessary for the rule of law, conflict resolution, or to fulfill the terms of our agreements.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?Worldwide. To ensure the operation of our services and provide our services, store, process and transmit information in points located around the world (including outside their country). In addition, information can be stored on devices that are used to access our services.
AMENDMENTSIf our business is restructured, in partaking in a merger or acquisition, or we were to sell our assets, your information may be transferred to another company, according to the agreement. We will notify you (for example, sending an email to e-mail specified in your user account) of these transactions and how exactly can you do in such a situation.
Questions about elCambiador.es, our services and privacy? Write in the contact form or to our email email@example.com.
Data protection policy
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Treatment Manager PABLO ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ OTERO, hereinafter THE ENTITY, PABLO ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ OTERO with address at C / PI Y MARGALL Nº 102, 3ºA - 36002 VIGO (PONTEVEDRA) and email INFO@ELCAMBIADOR.ES.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The ENTITY may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Website. < / li>
- Manage the Customer Service, to respond to questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other questions you may have. li>
- Treat your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have consented to the relevant processing of personal data. To give us consent to send you information about our services, you will have to check the “Yes, I want to receive commercial information” box. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
- Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that the ENTITY has with you.
- Manage collection of products and / or services purchased by you, through the payment gateways contracted for this purpose. The financial information you provide may be kept on these gateways in order to facilitate the making of recurring payments.
- Manage your user registration and identify you as a “registered user“ so that you can make purchases without having to enter your personal data repeatedly.
Failure to provide certain information marked as mandatory, may mean that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain functionalities
services available through the Platform.
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and
2. LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legitimation is based on the consent that you grant us by clicking the button “I ACCEPT THE
DATA PROTECTION POLICY“. p>
3. ASSIGNMENT RECIPIENTS
We will not transfer your data to third parties, except to comply with a legal obligation.
< strong> 4. RIGHTS
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data. Li >
- Right to request its rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of its treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
- Right to portability of the data.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
To exercise your rights, you can change your preferences and personal data in your user profile, or make a request in writing and accompany it with a copy of your ID.
PABLO ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ OTERO has adequate forms in this regard. You only have to request them or submit your own writing to INFO@ELCAMBIADOR.ES.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
PABLO ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ OTERO has implemented the technical and organizational measures
necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and the treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of
technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action and the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.