In a world where screens are becoming the default play and learning platform for children, Lilliput Towne Center offers a interactive, immersive, and imaginative play environment.
Kids love to play in our child sized store front. Come and use their imagination to buy groceries in the grocery store, make a pet better at the vet’s office, ride a trolley, create a masterpiece in our art studio, get a new “do” at the beauty salon, put out a fire as a fire fighter and create culinary masterpieces in our bistro.
You can also host your next kids birthday party with us.
At Lilliput Towne Center your children can:
- Load their baskets with groceries and pay for their purchases at the Neighborhood Market.
- Visit the Animal Hospital, donning a lab coat as they try to diagnose why their little furry friend just isn’t feeling so well today.
- Turn on the emergency light at the Fire Station and reel out the fire house to call all Firefighters to action.
- Create a yummy pizza or serve up a fresh pastry at our Bistro.
- Visit Mr. Phil M. Up’s Gas Station for repairs when their delivery truck is making a “funny “ noise.
- Use your imagination to create your own designs in our Art Gallery.
- Make an appointment at Anita Makeover’s Beauty Salon to primp in front of the mirrors with pretend cosmetics and dress-up clothes.
- Celebrate birthdays (1)
Log in to write a review
- There are no reviews
The platform with information on places or places to go with children.
elCambiador helps many fathers, mothers, grandparents, uncles or occasional babysitters every month to make the little ones have a great time every day and make their experiences the best. Use elCambiador's website and app to search hundreds of opinions and comments on accommodation, restaurants, cafes or bars, playgrounds, ball parks, toy libraries, academies, museums, amusement parks or nearby stores (clothing, toys, accessories, baby). In a travel or in a day to day basis, caregivers trust elCambiador to compare services, schedules and opinions.