The Turó de Can Mates Park in Sant Cugat del Vallès is one of the almost obligatory parks to visit with children. It is a large park where children can enjoy different spaces to play. It is divided into zones or levels that follow the irregular typology of the terrain. Equipment for all ages has been installed. It is the largest urban park in the municipality and is populated by holm oaks, oaks and Mediterranean shrubs. In addition, a part of the surface of this hill that reaches 178 meters in height configures an agricultural park for citizen use.
- Giant slides: they are the great attraction of the park. They are metallic and each one has a different structure. A double to go down at the same time with friends. Another with small undulations where the children are jumping (watch if they are very small). The tunnel slide with curves or the covered one in a straight line. They are located in the upper area of the park. * You have to watch out for the ripples slide, as they warn us, children can hit each other while going down!
- Once you have gone down the slide, we will go to a lower area. In this area there is a large wooden structure with bridges, stairs, ramps, balance boards, small slides ...
- On top of a large sandy area you will find the pyramid of ropes.
- There are also 2 zip lines and play areas and furniture for the little ones.
- For those who want to play ball, it has a court with basketball baskets and soccer goals.
- Green area with exercise equipment, space for walking or running.
- A couple of picnic tables
- Access with baby stroller (1)
- Playground (1)
Log in to write a review
- There are no reviews