The NH Valencia Las Ciencias hotel, formerly known as NH Las Artes II, puts you in a prime location for visiting Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences, a vast architectural complex where you’ll find everything from an aquarium to an opera house. Plus it’s just a 10-minute bus ride to the center of town.
- 2-minute walk to the City of Arts and Sciences
- 10-minute bus ride to Valencia city center
- attractive, modern building with views across a public park
Our 121 rooms are comfortable and modern, with top-quality mattresses for a good night’s rest. All the rooms are outward-facing, and many of them come with views across the neighboring park.
- airy, modern rooms, many with park views
- comfortable mattresses
- free Wi-Fi
The hotel has its own bar and a restaurant, which specializes in Mediterranean cuisine.
- restaurant serving first-class Mediterranean cuisine
- If you're planning on staying with us over the weekend, book directly on nh-hotels.com, sign up to NH Rewards and take advantage of our "Lazy Sundays", which include a late checkout (before 3pm) free of charge.
- Children's menu (1)
Log in to write a review
- There are no reviews
The platform with information on places or places to go with children.
elCambiador helps many fathers, mothers, grandparents, uncles or occasional babysitters every month to make the little ones have a great time every day and make their experiences the best. Use elCambiador's website and app to search hundreds of opinions and comments on accommodation, restaurants, cafes or bars, playgrounds, ball parks, toy libraries, academies, museums, amusement parks or nearby stores (clothing, toys, accessories, baby). In a travel or in a day to day basis, caregivers trust elCambiador to compare services, schedules and opinions.